Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Royal Wedding    

Royal Wedding

tancredo
Portugal

Royal Wedding

Dear all,

We are so devoted to the English Language that we surely should be rewarded somehow. Don �t you think that  Queen Elizabeth should invite us all to the wedding of her grand-son, William?
This way, while we are waiting for the possibility of uploading our stand-by worksheets and instead of reading not so nice comments, we could be thinking of the outfit we could wear at the occasion. What do you think?

Best Wishes for all

23 Feb 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

I was invited but had to kindly decline the invitation. My car is due for a tune up that day.

23 Feb 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Ed, Obama wasn �t.

23 Feb 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

My phone has been ringing for several days...

I checked my wardrobe,... can �t see anything suitable and, you know, the crisis...

I think I prefer to stay at home

May be, who knows, a picnic, though the weather is a mess...
Thanks Tancredo for bringing up something nice, funny and English related - LOL

Linda

23 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Oh! Actually Liz (sorry! "Queen Elizabeth"... since we �re BFF I call her Liz!) called me and told me that since she KNOWS what a special, rare, unique and valuable group of teachers we are, she is going to make a SPECIAL get together with us exclusively. This wedding is not as important as this teacher celebration will be, so, we have a little more time to choose what we will wear that day! LOL

23 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

LOL Mar...Becky (she prefers that over Liz, if you were really her BFF you �d know) personally called me and begged me to attend but since she did bother to invite my bud Barrack..what could I say?

24 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

LOL!!! Yeah, Ed, I know about her nickname, but I didn �t say "Liz" is what SHE prefers! I said THAT IS WHAT I call her!!! and yes, it �s great that you are supportive of Mr. Obama.... that speaks highly of you!

24 Feb 2011     

giovannademartin
Brazil

I haven �t received my invitation YET... maybe tomorrow Wink

24 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Surely you will, Giovanna!!! I told Liz that ALL teachers from ESPL have to be present!!!  LOL

24 Feb 2011     

maggiejeria
Chile

I also waiting for her invitationWink

24 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Dear Maggie! I �ve sent Liz a PM telling her to hurry with your invitation! Thumbs Up

24 Feb 2011     

1    2    3    Next >