Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Uploading    

Uploading

jarrus
Poland

Uploading

I ´ve been trying to upload my new material for at least two days but unfortunately without effect. What should I do?

24 Feb 2011      

maryse pey�
France

look at the different posts dear : you are not the only one ! Obviously we are several to suffer from the sun flares. Personally I have managed to upload my ws only after several several several attempts ! As a lot of us. Be stubborn and try try try until the sun gives up !

24 Feb 2011     

anuska8
Spain

I ´m in the same situation! =(

24 Feb 2011     

Begogzp
Mexico

Me too and the answers are not properly
   Begoņa

24 Feb 2011     

Nouhasouha
Algeria

24 Feb 2011     

Nouhasouha
Algeria

Me too 

24 Feb 2011     

om aziz
Tunisia

I have the same problem to the extent that I doubt I have a problem on the microsoft word!!!!

24 Feb 2011     

GAZA_CHILD
Palestine

Hi
I need some help.
I have been trying all along this week to upload a 403 KBytes worksheet,but in vain.I always get the following message=

Active Server Pages error ´ASP 0113 �

Script timed out

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools

So,I would be very grateful if you can help me solve this problem

24 Feb 2011