Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Strange    

Strange

Laura@
Italy

Strange

Reading the board i have seen a few ppl not been able to upload,
My upload when threw but blank.
Does that mean i should try again or wait for the mod ?Confused 
Mind you it was my first time, so i could have uploaded my printable incorrect.
Any suggestions?

24 Feb 2011      

maryse pey�
France

Hi dear, ciao cara !

Welcome on the site ! Unfortunately you are not the only one to suffer from this inconvenience ! There have been the same kind of problems with uploadind and downloading ones for several of us. It occurs from time to time ! Your document will be deleted because it is blank but don �t worry you will be able to download it again !

24 Feb 2011     

mariec
Spain

I have decided to take a rest from Esl printables, as it�s only  stressing me.As it seems to be impossible to upload printables, (WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION GIVEN)   I decided to do an online excerise, which took quite a bit of my time, not only did it not upload, it disappeared, with no copy saved, so all my good work down the drain.  Anyway best of luck to you all, and keep up the good workConfused

24 Feb 2011     

lshorton99
China

Hi

It �s been an ongoing issue for a few days now. I �m sure Victor is doing everything possible to fix it but sometimes technology does not behave the way we want it to! Please no one give up - I �m sure it �ll be fixed soon.

i �ve heard it blamed on solar flares but personally I always blame it on the boogie.

Lindsey

24 Feb 2011