Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > problem    

problem

rejjie
France

problem

Hello,

I managed to download my worsheets but I am surprised because the page is supposed to be purple and it appears white when I have a look at it in my printables. I downloaded it to check and once downloaded the colour of the page appears. Any explanations would be welcomed.

Thanks

Rejjie

26 Feb 2011      

apayala
Spain

The same has happened to me today. My pages had a certain colour background I had chosen but the uploaded variant showed blank background (although they are ok if downloaded). So what I have done is to insert a rectangular shape covering all the page, I�ve chosen a colour for it, right clicked "behind the text" to have it as the background of the page and it has worked. The uploaded variant keeps it and my pages have now the background colour I wanted. Maybe you can do the same. Have a try...

26 Feb 2011     

victor
Spain

Hi,

I think that problem is solved now. You can try to update the document, and the background colour will appear, I hope.

26 Feb 2011     

Sleeping Beauty
Iran

Thank you so much dear Victor

26 Feb 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

The same happened to me...

26 Feb 2011     

rejjie
France

Thanks Victor.