Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

 


 

 

 

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

 

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Needing new material for teenagers! REFRESH my material, please :)    

Needing new material for teenagers! REFRESH my material, please :)



misseleonora
Argentina

Needing new material for teenagers! REFRESH my material, please :)
 
Hello everybody,

I teach some teenagers privately (12-14 years old) and I am running out of material to use in my classes. People who work with teenagers will know how easy they get bored or uninterested.
Please, give me new ideas, projects, worksheets, creative sites, or whatever you think would be useful. I am sure you will widen my files.
Thanks!!

27 Feb 2011      



eng789
Israel

I do a project with my grade 8 pupils when studying Passive.  They have to choose a favorite food - write its origin, why they love it, who makes it for them and when etc.  Then they have to write the full recipe using Present Passive.  85% is the project they hand in - the best part is the other 15%.  We choose a day when we have a double lesson - everyone has to bring in the food they wrote about and each in turn tells about their food (the 15% of their mark)  and then we all dig in  - we  get to try each otherīs food.  You can later collect the recipes and put together a class recipe book.  I always invite the principal etc.  to the feast.   It īs great.

27 Feb 2011     



carinita
Argentina

Hi, Eleonora
What about this contest? http://latinoamerica.cengage.com/my-place-in-the-world/ I īm planning to talk about it to my 13 year old students and if school authorities agree with implementing it, we could work on that

28 Feb 2011     



MapleLeaf
Canada

I love this site http://www.ourlittleearth.com/ . It tells the news around the world in a simple and interesting way. It īs easy to read and it doesn īt only cover some political topics but also gives some background iformation about the country. It has jokes, puzzles ... With the registration, the main article will be sent to an e-mail every two weeks for free, otherwise for a complete issue it īs $12 a month. But it īs worth it. There īre also some free papers to look through to see what it īs like.

28 Feb 2011     



MapleLeaf
Canada

Nice site about crafts and creativity -- just a collection of ideas that are easy to make, look great and have amazing techniques. This is the site of Neil Buchanan http://www.hitentertainment.com/artattack/ I even got a book of his. What an Art Attack!!!

For Math, this is a good one: http://www.figurethis.org/teacher_corner.htm
For music, this one: http://www.classicsforkids.com/ it has some great wss relating to music.

28 Feb 2011     



misseleonora
Argentina

Thanks sooo much!

1 Mar 2011     



misseleonora
Argentina

Thanks sooo much!

1 Mar 2011