Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > helllllp    

helllllp

salwamel
Tunisia

helllllp

hi dear collegues,
i �m using the new version "office 2010" and i �m trying since tow days to upload a workseet but in vain there is a box message which asks me to upload a doc. doc. doc. doc. i tried to convert the document to word 2003 but the there is a message an error to read the document
what sall i do is there some who can tell me and thank you in advance

27 Feb 2011      

Mallerenga
Spain

If I were you, I would open the document in word 2010, then, save the document as and open the bottom box. There, you can save as a .doc document and not a .docx. I always do it this way and it works for me...

27 Feb 2011     

Fragrant.Perfume
Tunisia

aslema :))) well, the same happened to me ! so, I have now the two versions in my cimputer: 2010 and 2003 ! what I do is : copy the content of the document from 2010 onto a 2003 one : just select the content then copy and paste it onto a 2003 page, then save it , so you �ll have the two forms of the document !! it works :)))

28 Feb 2011