Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Are you addicted to your computer?    

Are you addicted to your computer?

Mar0919
Mexico

Thanks, Liberty!!! Great laugh, but like everyone has said...... OHHHHH, SO TRUE!!!! LOL LOL

28 Feb 2011     

leelei
Denmark

really, Libertbelle, this has nothing to do with this sight, and it should be in the cafe or taken off.

1 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

7632 v 0

1 Mar 2011     

libertybelle
United States

LeeLei - Why don �t you make yourself useful here and make some worksheets  for sharing and stop polluting our wonderful website with your negative messages.
I �ve been here a lot longer than you - and I don �t need you to tell me what to write and what not to write.
(and change your flag - you are not Danish - you are here under false pretenses!)

1 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Hear hear LB.  Well said.

IMHO leelei sounds just like an old coffeepot, except Cauffeepot was a betta spella.

1 Mar 2011     

leelei
Denmark

i work for living and i do not have time to look up silly things on internet, like you do. i have been here a short time and you do not make me feell welcome. you accuse me of being a lier you do not insult other countryes, do not talk to me anymore, pleasde. you cannot be american. americans are nice.

1 Mar 2011     

leelei
Denmark

Oh, yes, Canadians are lovely. The Danish love Canadians...and Canadians love their danish.

1 Mar 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Danish in the morning are delicious especially w/a cup of coffee.

1 Mar 2011     

leelei
Denmark

I don �t know, I don �t drink coffee, but a bottle of pepsi at 8 in the morning makes my heart flutter with delight

1 Mar 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Thank you LB ! Hilarious!

1 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >