Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > www.englishexercises.org    

www.englishexercises.org

millmo
France

www.englishexercises.org

HI

Sorry to be stupid, but...can someone tell me how my students create a login and password to access the worksheets I have put for them on this site?

Great IDEA VICTOR..Thanks!

1 Mar 2011      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I used the site last semester, I asked my students their email addresses and created a password and login, then sent by email to each student and s/he could change what s/he wanted. It worked perfectly.

1 Mar 2011     

millmo
France

Thanks, good idea about the addresses etc,  but I still do not understand how I create an account. Where do I go on the web site to create the account?

1 Mar 2011     

ellakass
Israel

I use already about 2 years...I gave the pupils name in English(they can �t make mistake-as written exactly) and for me it is easy to give them the number(password) as in the classroom report book(ex.01, 02, 03) and if you have many pupils-001,002,003 etc).You enter the English exs site, open My groups and fill in the names and passwords. I check their works, send them ex-s. It works great!You can send the same ex-s to all or according to the level or topic you need. Good luck!

1 Mar 2011