Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > FUNNY TV ADS    

FUNNY TV ADS

Urpi
Peru

FUNNY TV ADS

Hey dear colleages around the word just a small question I need some funny Tv comercials I �ve tried youtube, but it is not working. They could be funny or nice to watch. (about any item)
Thanks a lot in advance.

2 Mar 2011      

MapleLeaf
Canada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c39U54y6l4&feature=related

2 Mar 2011     

roneydirt
United States

Youtube not working?  Well can �t view it where I am since it is banned unless I find a proxy that hasn �t been blocked.  Usually there is 1,000 �s of different funny ads (commercials) on there.  Also TBS has their funniest commercials of the year (2007,2008,2009,2010) uploaded on there (saw it before the new proxy which lasted 6 hours got shut down and I couldn �t get anything to download or captured.)  You can also go to TBS website for the show and watch it to look for the names of the commercials to use in the search.  Also look for some of the products your student �s like especially commercials from different countries.

2 Mar 2011     

teachertonyinchina
China

The John Smith �s beer adverts are very funny.

2 Mar 2011     

leelei
Denmark

I can think of a couple of ads on youtube. You need to know what you �re looking for. There �s a Wendy �s commercial from the 1980s--Where �s the Beef? and the pepsi commercials from the 1990s, with Hallie Kate Eisenberg and Aretha Franklin are good.

2 Mar 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

How old are your students?

2 Mar 2011     

Urpi
Peru

They are young adults, sorry for the delay

2 Mar 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

Have you tried searching for superbowl commercials?

2 Mar 2011     

Urpi
Peru

Thanks a million to everybody

2 Mar 2011     

tancredo
Portugal

Dear Urpi,

If you send me your email, I�ve got some very funny commercials that I can send to you.
Feel free to do it.
Best Regards

leonor

2 Mar 2011