Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Adult Orientated Material    

Adult Orientated Material

Helen McK
Ireland

Adult Orientated Material

Hello everybody, Smile

Could I ask those of you who design printables which are orientated at adults to include the word adult as a keyword (other content) when you are editing the printable information? This will make it easier for other teachers who work with adults to find your material.  Much as I love looking at the lovely worksheets for children, it can be difficult to sift through so much of it in order to find material that I can use with my more mature students.

11 Dec 2008      

Delphine 05
Belgium

Hi! Helen

It�s a very good idea.. so I did it :)

Delphine

11 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Excellent plan - I will do so in future!

11 Dec 2008     

freddie
Canada

Hi Helen

I�ve done my adult worksheets as well!

11 Dec 2008     

Helen McK
Ireland

Thanks a million for your swift response, guys! I really appreciate it. I look forward to checking out the adult orientated printables this weekend when I have some free time.

Helen Smile

11 Dec 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hey Helen great idea. I also used your Phone role play on Tuesday and it was really sucessful :-) Thank you!

11 Dec 2008     

englishmaj77
United States

hello kind people hah, my worksheet is so crapppy but can someone please download it cause i really need a point lol...highly appreciate itt!

11 Dec 2008