Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > It is really bad to tell that the contribution is stolen!!!    

It is really bad to tell that the contribution is stolen!!!

tugce-cenk
Turkey

It is really bad to tell that the contribution is stolen!!!

Hi everybody....

I have created a worksheet concerning the body parts. I used the pictures of body parts from another web site. I

really had great difficulty in arranging the pictures in my worksheet. It is absolutely my own contribution.

Hasn�t the friend, who has written a comment on my worksheet  as a � STOLEN�, checked through my worksheet

and seen my effort in preparing the worksheet or Don�t I know the meaning of �STOLEN�????!!!

I am really upset about the comment. It would be more useful if you throughly check the worksheets and then write a comment.

TUGCE

11 Dec 2008      

Mietz
Germany

Sorry, but the pics are from mes-english. The "stolen message" comes from the owner of that site. Have a very thorough look at the publishing policy of that site! You must not republish anything from that site!

11 Dec 2008     

MissMelissa12
Peru

I am a little concerned, I hope you guys can help me. I�ve just post a worksheet with a picture added from a downloadable worksheet online. I could not come up with a better drawing to put in my worksheet. Was it bad what I�ve just done? :S

13 Dec 2008     

MissMelissa12
Peru

How can I change my worksheet?

13 Dec 2008