Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ask for spanish help    

ask for spanish help

morganalin
Portugal

ask for spanish help

Here I �m again asking for help to my spanish colleagues. I need to do a work about Cultural Diversity in Spain, in your opinion what are the main aspects? What should I mention in a two page work?
Thanks a lot in advance and have a great weekend
Hugs

4 Mar 2011      

mberpu
Spain

Hello Morganalin: I can tell you a little about the cultural diversity in Spain.
Spain is divided in various Autonomous Comunities and it one has a peculiar culture.
In Castilla and Le�n, there are many castles and buildings which remind us of our Middle ages, concrectly the spanish fights againts muslims and other morocan invasives in the Reconquest. Another Community is  Castilla-La Mancha  where the famous spanish book "Don Quijote de la Mancha" was written. It is full of windmills, and it has got arqueological buildings of our sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.  Actually,You can visit many theaters representative of these centuries.
As in the previous Spanish Autonomous Communities, we can see traces of our fights against morocans in the Reconquest, and cultural traces of the Renaissance and the Baroque, now, in the Autonomous Community of Andalucia, we can see a pacific coexistence between the spanish inhabitants and the morocan ones. The symbol of this living  is the Cordoba�s Mosque.

5 Mar 2011