Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I NEED HELP TO SUPPORT.    

I NEED HELP TO SUPPORT.

aligures
Turkey

I NEED HELP TO SUPPORT.

Hİ, THERE İS A CAMPAİGN ON FACEBOOK. NAME OF THE CAMPAİGN: FAVORİ CANIM OKULUM. THEY SUPPLY THE SCHOOL �S NEEDS. CAN YOU VOTE FOR MY SCHOOL. IF I CAN GET 600 VOTE, OUR SCHOOL WİLL GET A TABLE TENNİS. PLEASE HELP!
NAME OF THE SCHOOL:

YAVUZ SELİM İLK�ĞRETİM OKULU SUR DİYARBAKIR

merhaba, facebook �ta bi kampanya var adı �FAVORİ CANIM OKULUM � okulların ihtiya�larını karşılıyorlar. benim okuluma oy verir misiniz? eger 600 oya ulaşırsam okulum masa tenisi kazanacak. okul adı: YAVUZ SELİM İLK�ĞRETİM OKULU SUR DİYARBAKIR.

http://apps.facebook.com/favoricanimokulum/?ref=bookmarks&count=0

5 Mar 2011      

pukanita
Portugal

I �ll vote. A few years ago I wrote to a girl named Betulhan Yavuz... I don �t know nothing from hersince 2001 but I didn �t forget her name. And that school remind me her. So I �ll vote just because of that. I wish you all the luck to get that table.
Best regards from Ana, from Portugal.

5 Mar 2011     

pukanita
Portugal

What �s this? I don �t understand...

Ya�ad���n�z yer

If you can, add me on facebook, so you can send me a message to explain.
My profile is Anita Fofan and the photo is a black and white cat. I have turkish cousins, they can vote too..

5 Mar 2011