Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for audio file on environment    

Looking for audio file on environment

firstime
France

Looking for audio file on environment

Hi everybody!
I �m currently working on a lesson on the topic of environment, and looking for an audio file, level B1, possibly on the "solutions to (an) environmental issue(s)".
I searched the web resources and only found higher levels listening comprehensions.

Could you help me, please?
Thanks a lot,

Firstime.

6 Mar 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Would this help? Scroll down and look for "Howtocast" on amazing Earth facts. Here�s another page from the same site -- scroll down and look for the video on how to identify eco-friendly products. There are other interesting videos too.
Sophia

6 Mar 2011     

firstime
France

Thanks Sophia!
What I need is more like a conversation between people, but I thank you for making me discover this site, with lots of ideas, it �s great!
Cheers!

6 Mar 2011     

teresapr
Portugal

Have a look at this!Hope it may be useful!http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/environment.html

6 Mar 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have you seen this from youtube? An idea: you could stop the video and have them guess what the correct answer would be and why do they think so. Would it be too complicated for your ss? What age are they?
Sophia
p. s. @Teresa: excellent choice. I have the site in my bookmarks. I don�t know why I didn�t think of it.

6 Mar 2011     

firstime
France

Thanks Teresa, same as Sophia: didn �t think of it! (too many bookmarked sites, maybe...?)
Sophia: yeah! great video! Thanks a bunch! 
I guess I �ll be ok, now, thanks everyone! You �ve been very helpful Smile

6 Mar 2011