Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I need help!    

I need help!

languageleader88
Andorra

He always pass all the exams, but know he �s failing a lot. I don �t know what �s the matter. Perhaps he �s in love!! Otherwise, I have told my problem to other  English Teacher in my school and he is agree with me. We think the exam is failed. And... Errie, if your ss don �t need tests, that �s your opinion. I think they need the tests to practise what they have learned and with or without mark it is Ok.

8 Mar 2011     

doubledecker
Finland

Wacko how can this student, I quote : "pass all the exams" and "fail" at the same time???? sure i �m still asleep, I can �t see your point here!!!! and oh I really enjoyed the "perhaps he �s in love" part, you really made my day, thanks for that!!!!

ps : by the way, do not teach your students *to BE agree (quote again "he is agree with me") otherwise, no surprise they would fail their exams LOL

peggy

10 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2