Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problems uploading    

problems uploading

mkrmen
Spain

problems uploading

I tried to upload a worksheet yesterday night and I couldn�t. I am trying it now and I can�t. What�s the matter? Could  you help me, please?

7 Mar 2011      

magneto
Greece

Perhaps your ws is too big (the limit is 500kB) or the file type is .docx (it needs to be .doc).

If nothing of these applies, then it �s probably just a glitch in the system. It happens from time to time, so don �t worry - you �ll manage to upload your ws eventuallySmile

Have a great week!

7 Mar 2011     

claudineraciti
Italy

I �ve been having the same problem for a week ... it �s getting on my nerves now. I �ve tried to upload atleast 10 times a day, morning, afternoon and evening.. but nothing.... Is there anything I can do??

7 Mar 2011     

mkrmen
Spain

I�ve checked the limit and the type file and they are right. Thanks for your help.Wink

7 Mar 2011     

bensupra
Spain

I �ve got the same problem. I �ve managed to upload the first one this afternoon without any problem, however when I tried to upload a second one it was impossible. it �s .doc and 97kb. Just a message saying something like "error in word.application" or something like that. Is it the same for you?

7 Mar 2011     

idoa
Spain

hi everybody I �m trying to add a youtube video  but I can �t I don �t know how to do that iI   follow  thw rules but it is impossible Can somebody help me?

7 Mar 2011     

mkrmen
Spain

AT LAST !!!! Finally, I�ve been able to upload my worksheet a moment ago. It�a question of patience.Clap

7 Mar 2011     

anavillanueva
Japan

congratulations! points a � coming!

8 Mar 2011     

anavillanueva
Japan

is it possible that many are uploading printables/ws these days which causes these problems?

i was just wondering...

8 Mar 2011