Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Look! Above the rooftops. It ´s the ´G ´ Signal.    

Look! Above the rooftops. It ´s the ´G ´ Signal.

boydegg
Thailand

Look! Above the rooftops. It ´s the ´G ´ Signal.

Grammarman needs your help!

There are four new comics on the Grammarman site.

If you have a few minutes free, can you read one or two and leave a comment for the creative students who made them?

Thanks, grammar fans!

Brian

ps - It ´s extra-helpful if you can leave a comment on a comic that doesn ´t have any comments yet.

pps - I always appreciate every time members from ESLPrintables help me out. Especially when it ´s with something that will make students happy. Thank you!!!

8 Mar 2011      

Apodo
Australia

I just finished reading one of the comcs. It ´s fantastic!

8 Mar 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Wonderful work! I left a comment in the contact part... Is it OK? Did I miss a comment box or is there none? 

8 Mar 2011     

boydegg
Thailand

Apodo - thanks for all your comments. You ´re very kind to take time to do that.

Hi Mariethe - I got your comment, but Uncle Bob isn ´t one of the student comics. Try this link instead, which will take you directly there: http://www.grammarmancomic.com/gallery4.html

Cheers

Brian

8 Mar 2011