Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems with uploading    

Problems with uploading

Vivilui
Argentina

Problems with uploading

Hello everybody!
I �ve been trying to upload a file all day long but I couldn �t manage it. After a while there is a sign which says there is no service available. On the other hand, there are no problems with the site (downloading, etc.). Any suggestions? Thanks.

9 Mar 2011      

euflorinas
Greece

I have the same problem. I �ve been trying to upload a ppt but no lack so far. 

9 Mar 2011     

selkilany
Saudi Arabia

check the size of your folders, it should not be more than something, it is mentioned on the uploading page.

9 Mar 2011     

euflorinas
Greece

As far as the ppts are concerned, they should be up to 2Mb. Mine is 970 kb which means it doesn �t exceed the uploading limit.

9 Mar 2011     

gabriela09
Spain

I have the same problem since Monday. Hundreds of times, I have tried to upload a ppt under 2MB and it is totally imposible. After waiting for a long time the computer says

Active Server Pages error �ASP 0113 �

Script timed out

/send_printables/sendpowerpointsnew.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

I am desperate, I don �t know what to do. 3 days trying to upload and whitout getting it!!! What is the problem with the page?????

9 Mar 2011     

Vivilui
Argentina

Good morning!!! The problem still persists. I �m trying to upload a printable. It isin �t the size limit since it is much smaller than the one required. So... may anybody in charge of the technical aspect of the site, check it, please? Hugs.

9 Mar 2011     

gabriela09
Spain

Please, can someone tell us why it is not possible to upload Power Points? They are under 2MB, but I have tried to upload them hundreds of times since Monday 7th and it is impossible. When is this problem going to be solved? HELP!!!

VICTOR, HELP!!!!

Thanks.

9 Mar 2011     

anavillanueva
Japan

hi guys! i am experiencing the same "uploading problems." help! has anyone already found out the reason why? 3 days ago, i could upload ws in powerpoint format but never in MSword format. but since yesterday i can no longer upload ws in both formats! help!

10 Mar 2011