Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with the abstract    

Help with the abstract

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Help with the abstract

Could anyone please read this short text for me, if it is all right? I am not sure about using articles in this kind of text. Thanks a lot.
My bachelor thesis deals with environmental education. My work is divided into two parts: theoretical and practical. The theoretical part deals with the principles and definitions of environmental education, some basic terms, environmental education organizations and integration of environmental education into primary school curricula. The practical part  is based on a survey research investigating primary school pupils� concern about environmental protection as well as the attention, schools themselves pay to environmental education.

9 Mar 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

Sounds good to me. You might want to edit your original post so others can see it and comment.

9 Mar 2011