Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Graduation    

Graduation

crissorrir
Brazil

Graduation

Hi every one!
Please could you help me with something?
I have a group which is graduating (in the English course)at the end of this semester, and I�d like to do something special with them. We can have a party of course, but I want to do semething special, that they can remember years from now. I�m really worried about this. Thanks in advance! Tongue 

9 Mar 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

One of the Principals at our school said something which I throughly believe. Students may not remember that you taught them Math, Science or Social Studies but they will always remember when they performed in front of an audience. A play, a song, playing musical instruments, anything like that will stay with them and they get to show off their skills.

9 Mar 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

OH I sooooooooooooo agree with Ed on this! So true, spoken from personal experience, my own and with my students!

9 Mar 2011     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

Apart from Ed �s idea, which is the best, I would also write a personal card to each student to have something special from you. I still have one of my teacher �s and I remember each word in that card.
Yolanda

10 Mar 2011     

reeta1
Canada

I once taught a class where the students signed a pillow case with all their names. It was a lovely keepsake.

10 Mar 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

As a keepsake, many students have teachers and classmates autograph a t-shirt with a permanent marker. 

10 Mar 2011