Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need some penpals    

I need some penpals

inmaaa86
Spain

I need some penpals

Dear colleagues,
I have a group of studens who are still doing secondary education and they are 16, 17, years old. They are having the last chance to get the certificate and the government gives it to them. Well they are very lazy, unmotivated, etc. But they love football. Do you have any possible penpals for them? They could speak about what they like so much. We could exchange their email addresses. It �s only a group of 5 students.

10 Mar 2011      

Stiliana Andreyeva
Turkey

Dear Teacher,
I am a teacher in Sakary in Turkey.My sts are between 14-18. They  want to have penpals.You can send your sts � msn addresses to me,and I can match with mu sts.
I will be happy to cooperate  and share my teaching experiences and ideas at any time.
Thanks a lot.
Best wishes.
Miss. Sevcan Uğurlu

10 Mar 2011     

asaf1608
Israel

dear teachers ....

I am a teacher in Yarka in Israel. I have sts � that want to have penpals as your sts � but my sts are between 8-10. Do you any teachers who have pupils at the same age. I realy want so.

thank you!! 

10 Mar 2011     

Nasim-1977
Tajikistan

I have some pupils at the age 8-10. I �ll be glad if my sts find penpals in Israel. can I connect with you through Skype? Look forward your reply

10 Mar 2011