Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Penfriends needed!    

Penfriends needed!

tresreinas
Argentina

Penfriends needed!

Hi everyone!
I �m an Argentinian teacher. and I �m teaching my eleven year old students to write informal letters and postcards. They would like to write postcards to children fom other countries. Most of them have never sent one before!!!
If you  and your students want to become part of this project , please get in contact with me!!Wink 
Have a nice day!!
Hugs from sunny Argentina.
Tresreinas

10 Mar 2011      

Marie-France
Canada

Hello,

My name is Marie-France and I teach ESL to many students (220 in total!) I have grade 5 and 6 students (age 10 to 12 year olds). It would be very interesting to try it out. If you are interested, you can send me a private message and I will get back to you.

Marie-France

10 Mar 2011     

zakasarnou
Slovakia

Hello
my name is Adriana and I teach the students 10-12 yers old. They would like to write to children from other countries. We are from Slovakia. My email is: [email protected]
Best regards
Adriana

10 Mar 2011     

jaguaryu
Spain

Hi. My name�s Giovanna. I�m a teacher in Spain. I have grade 5 and 6 , from 10 to 12, if you are interested, send me an e mail to :[email protected] 

10 Mar 2011     

bilgen
Turkey

Hi, I �m a teacher from Turkey. 
This year I have 110 7th grade students. 
We can exchange addresses via e mail.
Hope to hear from you.

10 Mar 2011     

teacher_dave
Germany

I have students who are a bit older, mainly 16 to 22 years old. Their English is A2/B1. We do Business topics mostly, but anything is possible. It would be great to get a business exchange going: inquiry, offer, order, complaint, etc.  My email: [email protected]

Thanks!

11 Mar 2011