Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Why my colleagues can ´t find my exercies???    

Why my colleagues can ´t find my exercies???

Apswa
Syria

Why my colleagues can ´t find my exercies???

I made an online exercies and it ´s within my praintables. But why  my colleages can ´t find it on the web????????
This is my first on line exercies and I need  your opinons about it.I need to know the mistakes in it the  negative points. I think it ´s not puplished as it ´s not good enough?

Mai

11 Mar 2011      

Apodo
Australia

Perhaps it won ´t appear in the recent worksheets untill after midnight in Spain, like other worksheets. I had a look at your online exercise. I will PM you with a suggestion.

11 Mar 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Mai,

This is the link that you gave me for your online exercise, but it isn ´t an ESLp link, so it isn ´t in ESLp exercises.

I haven ´t seen this exercise yet to make any comment.

Les

11 Mar 2011     

baiba
Latvia

Hello Mai

You made the exercise on 8th March but today it is 11th. You won ´t see it among today ´s OE. You can find it now only if you look for a certain topic/ theme, eg. when and where, conjunctions.

11 Mar 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Mai, (Apswa),

At last, I have found your Exercise.  Here is my opinion of your ESLp online Exercise, with minor suggestions for how to improve it.

In the original Description of the Exercise: 孏his exercise is usefull to recognize the use of (when and Where)�

Suggestion:

孏his exercise helps Students to recognise the use of 𥜥hen and �Where.  Put NO brackets, please, but put inverted commas.

English Exercises

(When) and (Where)

Suggestion        WhenandWhere  Put NO brackets, but put inverted commas.

1    Traffic lights tell cars   to go.

2    Lights at airports show planes  to land.

3    Automobile lights help drivers   are they going.

3    Automobile lights help drivers see   they are going.

4    Lights on stores help shoppers see   the stores are.

5    The clock tells me   to get up.

6    The sign tells me  to go.

7    The bell tells me   school is over.

The English in Question 3 is ungrammatical and, (in my opinion), should be altered, as shown.

I answered 7 Questions correctly, but received 10 marks.

I suggest that if your next Exercise contains 10 Questions, and receives 10 Marks for 10 Answers which are all correct, it will be easier for a young person to understand.

In my opinion, this exercise is attractive, clear, and easy-to-understand.  It is very good!  I think that it will help 8-to-11-year-olds to understand the difference between the two words, 𥜥hen� and 𥜥here�.

Congratulations!

Les

11 Mar 2011     

Apswa
Syria

Dear colleagues,

It ´s a great honour  to join in  with you and to know such wonderful  supporters.

You became my second family that  can ´t live without.

Thank you all.Special thanks to Mr.Les and  my colleague Apodo

I feel Embarrassed for my foolish mistakes.But I know that "  To be a teacher  is to keep learning "

Mai

12 Mar 2011