Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > News from the eathquake in Japan    

News from the eathquake in Japan

Mar0919
Mexico

Dearest Julia and David, I am SO HAPPY to find out you are OK, I just got home, and saw this good news!!! Alien Boy is also OK, I contacted him this morning, and he and his family are fine! Thank God!!!

Take care, all!!!

Hugs,

Mar

12 Mar 2011     

ccchangch
Peru

We are really sorry for what happened to our friends from Japan.

I will pray for all you.

Take care!
CARMEN

12 Mar 2011     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Julia, David, and Marc,  I �m so happy to hear that you are well.   We were all worried for a while.  It �s so devastating what has happened.  Our thoughts are with you and the people of Japan through this hard time.

12 Mar 2011     

Sara26
Brazil

Indeed, it �s very nice and relieving to know they are fine! Smile
However, let �s keep praying for all those people affected by these terrible disasters.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/activistfaith/2011/03/praying-for-japans-earthquake-victims.html

12 Mar 2011     

Baadache
Canada

I am happy to hear that you are safe, but I really feel so sorry about what was there in Japan. 

Keep faith in God, everything will be right.

Take care

12 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Good news - let �s hope for more good news

12 Mar 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Great news.

12 Mar 2011     

Anna P
Brazil

My love and prayers for the Japanese people.  May God give them strength to overcome this terrible catastrophe.
Thanks, Mena and Mar, for giving us good news.  I`m glad Julia, David Lisgo, MarkCox and Alien Boy are safe.  
And, thanks for the site, Sara.  Even though it is 3 30 AM here in Brazil I will check it before going to bed.

12 Mar 2011     

marcella8161
Italy

Thanks God! let �s continue to pray for all. 

12 Mar 2011     

marta v
Serbia

Thank God you �re all fine! We �re thinking of you and praying for everyone affected by the catastrophy.

12 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >