Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you !!!     

Thank you !!!

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you !!!

HugI want to thank all the beautiful teachers that helped me with the quotes I requested for my workshop!Hug

I want to share with you that my seminar was a success! The idea of the candy with a hidden message was very motivating, and fun! It helped each teacher reflect, as they read their quote, on the importance of our role as educators and how we can leave a mark in a student �s life.

I had very good comments at the end of the workshop, and my greatest satisfaction was to see that the teachers were engaged in the activities I prepared for them.

This was also thanks to the ESLP teachers that helped me giving their opinion, or sending me links where I could prepare better for the topic I had to present in this seminar.

Thanks again to everybody!!!

Hugs,

Mar

13 Mar 2011      

maryse pey�
France

thanks so much dear friend to share your success !!! How motivating ! Keep on being so enthusiastic ! you are doing a great job and success appeals success !

plenty of hugs !

have a very good Sunday dear !

13 Mar 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Dear, dear, dear Maryse! Thank you for your words!!! It �s still Saturday for me, with a terrible flu, but that won �t stop me from having a wonderful rest of Saturday and beautiful Sunday!!!

Hope you have a beautiful weekend, God bless!

Mar

13 Mar 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Congratulations, Mar. Did you take any pictures? Are you going to post them here? Pleeeeeeease do!
Hugs.
Granny

13 Mar 2011