Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > today īs worksheet    

today īs worksheet

nurja
Switzerland

today īs worksheet

good morning, 

I īve published my worksheet (earthquake) three times. That was a mistake! How can I delete two of them without losing my points?

Thank you for your help!
Greetings
Nurja  

14 Mar 2011      

vickyvar
Greece

Good morning!
I am afraid that if you have already got points for them, there is no way to keep them if you delete the worksheets. If you haven īt got any, though, there is no problem. I am not sure whether you can keep all of them... something like that had happened in the past but I cannot recall what solution was provided. Maybe some "older" members can help you.

14 Mar 2011     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Dear nurja. You can add some exercises to the worksheets today and reupload them without deleting. You should use this button under your ws to reupload it:

Update this printable
(Send a new document if you want to make corrections)

And then you won īt lose the points.

But I think you should do it as soon as possible because teachers keep downloading you wss and not all of them know about your mistake.

14 Mar 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

yes hurry up and delete 2 of them before a member reports them as "is repeated"...

14 Mar 2011     

silvia.patti
Italy

It is impossible to report two of them as repeated, because the system recognise the date and the possible error.
I think Victor should find a way to have all the points on a worksheet and delete the repeated ones.

14 Mar 2011