Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > I want to reload a worksheet instead of updating    

I want to reload a worksheet instead of updating

supriti.panigrahi
India

I want to reload a worksheet instead of updating

Hi,

I had uploaded a ppt. on India a few days back, it included some pictures and titles to kick start a discussion.
But after a feedback/suggestion from one of the members, i updated the ppt. with more tasks, and more information, apart from the pictures and information. And its much better now. However, an updated version is not displayed in recent contributions, hence i am concerned. Cause i think it can be very useful for a good 1 and half hours discussion. So the new one not being shown in the recent contributions list is disheartening. Cos i have added almost 60% more information than was already there. And goes without saying that i have worked hard on it.

My question is..........."IS it okay to delete the old one and re-load the edited worksheet again? So that the premium members can check it out? I dont want to be breaking any rules, and couldn �t quite find this in the FAQ. So please guide me."

Thanks, Suprity

14 Mar 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, Suprity.
Of course you can delete the old ws and upload a better one. But once you delete a ws, you will also lose the points it gained. On the other hand, if the new ws is better, it can earn you much more points. ;-)

14 Mar 2011     

supriti.panigrahi
India

Thanks a tonne Misa. I will do that right away :) 
Losing points doesnt matter so much :) :)
Thanks again.

15 Mar 2011