Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with an activity for the school festivity    

Help with an activity for the school festivity

Yolandaprieto
Spain

Help with an activity for the school festivity

Hello everybody there,
I need some help from you (again). I have to prepare activities for the school festivity and one of them will be a short funny sketch performed by three students in front of the the others in the main hall. The other will be a stall in which we will sell homemade sweet things like cookies, cupcakes, apple pies, etc...   We can �t ask for money (it is illegal because we won �t have permission to sell these things) but we want each person to pay what they want or consider it is fair for what they take. The money will be sent to a charity in Peru. They will have to speak in English and I want my students to make posters advertising the products. Can you give me ideas for the posters?
I would be very grateful if you could help me because I have so much work these days that I can hardly think properly.
Thanks in advance
Yolanda

17 Mar 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Here �s one idea
"Succumb to the crumb"
Sophia

17 Mar 2011     

leelei
Denmark

what you want to do is ask for donations. That gets you around the sticky issue of charging people for your goods. Your poster should say, "pay what you �d like".

17 Mar 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Yolanda
I got it ready - check your pm - LOL
Linda

17 Mar 2011     

mongu
Spain

Hi, Yolanda ,
I have just known about a wonderful page called gloster, which is just what I think you need. Try on google, and I hope you find it useful.
Bye, and good luck with your owesome activities at school! 

17 Mar 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Yol

Did you get my mail?

I check it as sent, but now I got a message of undelivered.

Let me know, asa you can

17 Mar 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Please, check your email, Yol. I sent you a link to my 4 share
Linda

17 Mar 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Sorry, Yolanda

This is what I keep receiving

" 74.6.136.244 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn �t have a yahoo.com account

Check the mail you sent me, ok.

Linda

17 Mar 2011