Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > audiotracks or videos    

audiotracks or videos

chenchen_castrourdiales
Spain

audiotracks or videos

Hi everybody,

I need to improve my FCE students � speaking skills so I told them next week I would bring to class some short videos about topics which are frequently used in the speaking part of the FCE examination. The problem is that I �m not good enough at tech and I do not find any suitable short-lenght video (15 minutes) about the topics I �m interested in. I have already found some mp3 auditracks on the topics but further links would be welcome. Could you suggest me any videos or audiotracks you frequently use  with your students? These are the topics I would like to work on for the FCE (if you know any other topic which is common in that exam please tell me. It is my first year training students to sit this exam and I am under pressure):
* travel and tourism / which holiday would you prefer to go on?
* different ways of shopping (local shop / online / supermarket) advantages disadvantages
* effect of pollution on the environment and different ways of pollution
* which job would you prefer. Advantages and disadvantages of different jobs
* sports

Thanks a million in advance

18 Mar 2011