Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What happened to Rose95?    

What happened to Rose95?

lady_gargara
Turkey

What happened to Rose95?

Is there anybody who knows waht happened to rose? Her 7 wss were reported and her account isn �t seen. Did she delete her work herself or ....?

19 Mar 2011      

Telma Costa
Portugal

Sorry, I have no idea... But by the way: Does anyone know how many worksheets need to be reported to have one �s account cancelled?? I �ve noticed one of our members has had 7 or 8 ws reported and withdrawn and he (or she) is still out there downloading other �s people work for free and, what is even worse, uploading ws copied from other members! Could any of the moderators explain it to me, please?

19 Mar 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

her works weren �t copies. Last night there was a discussion whether to delete some wss of her for some reasons but today I look at them and I couldn �t fiind her account. If she deleted her work for that reason I would be very sorry as she was a great contributor .....

19 Mar 2011     

Telma Costa
Portugal

OK, but I wasn �t talking about her, I was talking about someone else. But since you are a moderator, can you answer my question, ie: how many worksheets need to be reported and consequently withdrawn to have one �s account cancelled? Thanks Lady Gargara and keep up with the good work!

19 Mar 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear Nibhan:
Her account was cancelled as result of reporting and removing many of her Ws. So sad to find a person with more than 30.000 points leave within a wink.

@ Telma :
Am not sure about it but as if I�ve heard three times.

19 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

It looks like her account has been cancelled.  If she deleted everything her account would still be there but with a zero balance.

Normally accounts are cancelled after 3 reports but I thought Victor had the final say - I didn �t think it was automatic, especially for holders of many points.  Remember Mar?

19 Mar 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

OMG. She was a good member and she had great contributions :( she could have been warned before reported. now should we delete all the ws with the graphics taken from that site? I do not understand anything.

19 Mar 2011     

*Maria*
Russian Federation

Could you, please, tell me which site you mean?

19 Mar 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

iclipart....

19 Mar 2011     

coyote.chus
Spain

Hi Gul.
It takes more than one person reporting one ws to get an account cancelled.  Maybe all moderators agreed to remove them (not only lizsantiago), so I don �t think you have to blame her.

19 Mar 2011