Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > WHO CAN TELL ME WHY???    

WHO CAN TELL ME WHY???

caraina_22
Argentina

WHO CAN TELL ME WHY???

Dear members
  Maybe you can help me find an answer to my "problem". I sent similar letters to the moderators and Victor,too, but maybe they are too busy to answer and I really want to know why 2 of my worksheets were removed from the website.
  Some days ago, I uploaded 2  VIDEO activities (and I have more to upload) for people who use the book BACPACK 1 Second Edition. The moderators said that they are not an ESL resource.... and I don�t know why not. The book comes with a booklet that suggests some ideas before,while and after watching the video but no worksheets are included! And since these activities didn�t suit my children�s need, I created worksheets with different activities for MY students to use after watching the video units. I thought they could be useful and shared by other teachers who  are using the same book.
 I�d like to know why, as moderatos said, they are not considered an ESL resource. They said that if I  add exercises or ESL activities to my document, I can upload it again. I really don�t understand....they are MY exercises and My activities. What did I do wrong???
Thanks
Have a nice day!!

19 Mar 2011      

coyote.chus
Spain

Hi,
If I remember right, the video was not available for any of us, there was not a link to any video on the internet or something similar, so... what is the point of video activities when we don �t have the video itself?
The worksheet was surely very useful for you.. but what about the other thousands of teachers here? It was reported for not being an esl resource because there is no such option as "not useful because it is not complete".
(But I insist that I am not very sure if this was the case of your worksheet).
If you provide a llink, then you can upload the worksheets again.

Best wishes,
Chus.

19 Mar 2011     

caraina_22
Argentina

Thanks for your answer Chus!!
Now I understand...I thought I could upload a video activity only for people who use the same material and will surely have the video at home.
Sorry and thanks again for the immediate answer!!!

19 Mar 2011