Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > BRAZILIAN AND PORTUGUESE TEACHERS    

BRAZILIAN AND PORTUGUESE TEACHERS

luisaluisa
Brazil

BRAZILIAN AND PORTUGUESE TEACHERS

Colegas,

Estou fazendo uma vers�o e estou t�o cansada que "empaco" nas coisas mais simples. V� se algum de voc�s consegue me ajudar.
A coisa � a constru��o de um belt coveyor mas essa constru��o n�o pode inviabilizar outras coisas. Voc� tem que pensar que vai acrescentar outros itens com o tempo. Assim, quando voc� estiver construindo...
PREVEJA A INSTALA��O DE UMA CHAVE...
Como se diz essa "preveja a instala��o de uma chave"?
Agrade�o antecipadamente a todos.
Grande abra�o.
Luisa

19 Mar 2011      

almaz
United Kingdom

This reminds me: common sense aside, there �s absolutely nothing in the rules which states that the language of the forum must be English.

19 Mar 2011     

haydav
United Kingdom

�Common sense aside �,  forgive me but isn �t that why wars start?

20 Mar 2011     

tancredo
Portugal

Luisa:

Acha que assim ficaria bem:

"keep in mind that a key must be installed" ?

Have a nice weekend!

Leonor

20 Mar 2011     

eng789
Israel

Sorry but I thought this was an English site.  We would also like to know what the discussion is about. 

You can use you PM for private messages.

20 Mar 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

@haydav

There are lots of ways wars start - including spectacularly misinterpreting what someone else has said ; )

You have a point though. I shouldn �t have tried to be so diplomatic: common sense alone would suggest that the forum language of an English language site for English language teachers from all round the world should be English - even if it were specified in the rules.

Not to mention common courtesy...

20 Mar 2011