Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > website    

website

chenchen_castrourdiales
Spain

website

Hi evrybody,

Some months ago someone provided a website in which children children tell stories. I jotted down the website but I can �t find it now. Does anyone remember the web? It was fantastic cos there were videos of children telling stories in an entertaining way.

On the other hand, do you know a good short video about environmental problems for my FCE students?

When a student finishes his / her homework in class, which sentence should (s)he say? Some say "Finish" but I have always correct them "I �ve finished (cos it is a recently completed action). However, yesterday I was flicking through a book and I came across this expression for the same situation: "I �m finished". Is it right? As far as I know, I thought this expression is used when the teacher thinks students should have finished their homework by then, as in "Are you finished?".

Thanks in advance.

20 Mar 2011      

Mariethe House
France

Yes! It was from our priceless BaibaSmile
Here is the link:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=23886

20 Mar 2011     

maggiejeria
Chile

Very practical link, thanks Marieth�.Hug

20 Mar 2011     

maggiejeria
Chile

Very practical link, thanks Marieth�.Hug

20 Mar 2011     

ballycastle1
United Kingdom

Both �I have finished � and �I am/I �m finished � are commonly said in the UK.

21 Mar 2011