Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Doubt    

Doubt

kristynofis
Chile

Doubt

Hello there! how are you?

here I am trying to save the world with my teaching hehe! :)

No, the thing is that is it possible to find a website that create tests online and then give me the results to my e- mail, I have this idea of give my students an online test....

If you know something about it, please let me know... it is important

thanks

20 Mar 2011      

baiba
Latvia

Hi kristynofis

Making online tests is neither fast nor easy and no website will create them automatically, the teacher has to do it him/herself.
I have used http://www.classmarker.com/ which lets you create great tests and quizzes and stores your students � answers. This is one of the easiest and best test making tool.
EDIT: Just discovered that this site also sends the results to your email!

Check also this site http://easytestmaker.com/. I have not tried it but it looks ok.

I don �t know if there is a test making software that will send the results to your email. There is a wide choice of software which you have to download and install on your computer to create tests which possibly may send the results to your email but most likely it will not be free.

20 Mar 2011     

kristynofis
Chile

Yeah it sounds very hard to find, but i need to get advantage of internet, I have some students that are really enthusiastic with the idea of having practice test online... so that was the reason why i ask that...

thank you for you input :)

21 Mar 2011