Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > EASTER EGGSCHANGE :)    

EASTER EGGSCHANGE :)

kopciuszek
Poland

EASTER EGGSCHANGE :)

Hi everyone!
I am organizing the project called EASTER EGGSCHANGE. I am looking for some countries who are celebrating Easter and would like to participate in it. The idea is to exchange Easter �s wishes by making an Easter  colourful egg or  an Easter bunny. All the students � work we put to the big envelopes and send to different schools  all  of the world. Let me know if you are interested.
 Greetings form Poland, Anna

20 Mar 2011      

Krocha
Brazil

Hi, Anna!

I am interested, but I need to know the age of your students.

Hugs,

20 Mar 2011     

lilianrichard
Argentina

Hi Anna , i am really interested with your project, my students are in the seventh year they are 11 up to 13 years old, other students are 15 to 19 years old let me know which group is suitable for you to work with, hope we can work together, thanks for your invitation

20 Mar 2011     

andreaewa
Uruguay

Great idea!! Count on me! Please, tell me more about the project.
Andrea
Uruguay
South America

21 Mar 2011     

AACG
Argentina

Hi!
Willing to participate again!Count on me ( I mean my students).They were so excited after the Christmas experience.

21 Mar 2011     

giuliacasi
Italy

Hi Anna,
i �m interested to... let me know more.... I �ve students aged between 11 and 14.... I �m looking forward to receiving more info!
Giulia

31 Mar 2011