Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Anna Janatkova found dead    

Anna Janatkova found dead

moravc
Czech Republic

Anna Janatkova found dead

Dear friends,
Some of you may remember several forum posts about a missing schoolgirl from Prague. She disappeared on 13th of December 2010. Czech members were asking for help, especially German and Austrian colleagues, as there was an information she could have been taken abroad.
I have terrible news, she was found dead, she was buried close to the spot she gone missing...
She was killed by an evil criminal... She was strangled...
God bless her soul. May she find rest in heaven.

The life of her family, friends, schoolmates and teachers will never be same...

21 Mar 2011      

Vivilui
Argentina

My heart is with her family and friends. Unluckily, these things happen all the time, all over the world without apparent reason. In these cases, only a Superior Justice is present, since the one we have on Earth seems to be totally absent.

21 Mar 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Thanks Moravc for letting me know - now I can try and forget that lovely , innocent face.
My prayers with her family and friends. May she rest in peace.
Linda

21 Mar 2011     

maryse pey�
France

my condolences to her family. May Anna finally rest in peace now and her murderer put in jail...

21 Mar 2011     

mariannina
Italy

My condolences to her family and friends. She is an angel now and she �ll pray for us all.
Mariannina

21 Mar 2011     

m.farvas
Malta

Oh my God what a waste of life poor thing. May she rest in peace.

21 Mar 2011     

m.farvas
Malta

Oh my God what a waste of life poor thing. May she rest in peace.

21 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

So tragic - so innocent - such a waste of a precious young life.

I understand that there is a suspect and has been for some time - hopefully, if the justice system works, he will spend the rest of his natural  life incarcerated for this horrendous and unforgivable crime.

May her family and friends now be able to put her to rest in her final resting place.

21 Mar 2011     

eng789
Israel

So sorry to hear that. 

21 Mar 2011     

juliag
Japan

How terribly sad.
My heart goes out to her family.
That sounds promising Jayho, let �s hope justice is done.

21 Mar 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

How terrible sad. There are no words to comfort her parents. But as Jayho says, hopefully the justice in this world will work and put the criminal behind bars. Although there is one Justice that this monster cannot escape: God �s.
This little angel will be rewarded with an unending beautiful new life in the sweet presence of Jesus, and the criminal condenmed to an undending suffering which obviously he deserves.

Rest in peace, sweet Anna.

21 Mar 2011     

1    2    Next >