Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Question Game Part Deux!    

Question Game Part Deux!

Zora
Canada

There are smurfs in ice cream???? Wow, isn �t technology amazing? Is an Irish coffee really Irish???

23 Mar 2011     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Why haven �t I seen this earlier?
Did you guys have a lot of fun without me?
Doesn �t anybody have my cell?

Wink

23 Mar 2011     

mimau
France

Who knows?By the way....why a French kiss,a French letter....would you take French leave too?

23 Mar 2011     

Zora
Canada

Bruna?! Where were you? Did the monkey not give you the message I sent? And can you tell me what a French leave is?

23 Mar 2011     

maryse pey�
France

OH REALLY ? YOU DON �T KNOW WHAT IT IS ??? IN FRENCH WE CALL THIS AN ENGLISH LEAVE, DON �T WE ? DOESN �T IT MEAN LEAVING VERY VERY VERY DISCRETELY ?

23 Mar 2011     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Maryse, by discretely, does it mean that the English leave by the back door? If so, why would they leave by the back door and not the front door?

23 Mar 2011     

maryse pey�
France

ISN �T A STAGE DOOR MORE DISCRETE ? AND BY THE WAY ISN �T IT THE CRAZY CHEF ON THE BACKSTAGE ?

23 Mar 2011     

Zora
Canada

So you mean that we English need to use the backstage door if we want to be discrete or meet up with the crazy pastry chef? 

23 Mar 2011     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Zora... what do you mean!? Haven �t I always been here? Specially for you!? LOL
Where has this monkey gone with my message? Can you send me again?

Wink

24 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Bruna, didn �t you receive the barrel of monkeys sent to you with the secret message? 

24 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >