Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My new password and my old username    

My new password and my old username

newregistration
Portugal

My new password and my old username

Dear fellow teacher, dear V�ctor

I �m addressing this forum today as a last resort to solve the problem of my previous account. My previous username was "bigbang" but I had to register again under this username to try and solve the problem I started last week when I tried to change my password. Right after changing it I couldn �t have access to my account. Then I tried the mechanism "I forgot my password" but nothing happened because I didn �t get any mail back with my password. After having tried again and again, I decided to send a message to the site but there was no answer, either. So, I decided to register under a new Username and call for help here. Of course I can upload handouts and start everything all over again but I am used to my username and my old account with over than 3 thousand points. I hope someone can help me.
Thanks

24 Mar 2011      

libertybelle
United States

Dear Bigbang - I hope Victor can help you!
Good luck.

24 Mar 2011     

magneto
Greece

Hi Bigbang!

The only thing I can think of is how you contacted the website. If you �ve sent Victor a PM, perhaps he hasn �t seen it yet. I don �t know how often he logs on. Have you tried his email address? Perhaps he checks it more often. It �s . Maybe you should also give him your previous password, so he can be certain it �s you writing to him.

It �s the only idea I can come up with right now.
I hope Victor can help you!

Good luck!

24 Mar 2011     

newregistration
Portugal

Thank you for your replies and useful suggestions.
I �ve justy contacted Victor to  [email protected].
I hope I can come back soon as bigbang from Portugal

24 Mar 2011     

newregistration
Portugal

*just

24 Mar 2011