Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Contest # 44 Round 2 & Frank ´s Radio Show for Japan    

Caption Contest # 44 Round 2 & Frank ´s Radio Show for Japan

juliag
Japan

Caption Contest # 44 Round 2 & Frank ´s Radio Show for Japan

Well, we already have loads of great ideas from the first round (http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id496), but let �s see what else you can come up with.

And please don �t forget that today at 9am GMT time or 6pm Japan time, Frank will be rerunning his radio program with messages and songs specially dedicated to the people in Japan, and guest appearances from the talented musicians Frank´s own son Daniel and his uncle Jose, and Goga´s (Bare) daughter Franka. It would be great if as many of you as possible could make it.

Have a lovely Sunday all.
Hug
Julia

27 Mar 2011      

joy2bill
Australia

Teacher: How many times do I have to tell you. You pronounce the -ed endings in the past simple like this:
Imagine a big drum....two beats for waited, two beats for nodded, two beats for started!
But one beat and a ting on the symbol for jumped, cried , walked, kissed.

So repeat after me: ONE BEAT AND TING, ONE BEAT AND TING, ONE BEAT AND TING!!

Joy:  (Actually this does work when teaching -ed endings!)

27 Mar 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Excellent Joy!!  These Australian gals are so good! arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!LOL
 congrats! I love your caption!Thumbs Up

27 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Mariethe, we Aussie gals appreciate your compliment but it�s hats_off_to_you for all whom English is not your first langauge.  I am amazed at what you guys come up with.

27 Mar 2011