Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Adults    

Adults

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

We have roast pig for dinner. Come and have a taste.

I �ve been here in ESL for quite a long time; it �s the  first I have seen this pinky guy in the forum.

Censored

27 Mar 2011     

magneto
Greece

Ahhh...Dear Linda...You �re a hopeless romantic, aren �t you? Wink

What do you expect from people who call those who try to help them - and I quote -

"UNFRIENDLY" and "RUDE" and characterize the work of someone who has also just tried to help them as - quote again - "
REALLY STUPID T- TWISTERS !!"

Hug

magneto

P.S.: Olga, dear, I have nothing personal against you. I haven �t even seen other posts by you, so I can �t tell what kind of person you are...But don �t you think it �s time you realized that you �ve insulted other members for no reason at all? People try to help you and what they get as "thank you" are posts like the ones quoted above? Seriously? Think about it...

27 Mar 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Hi, Olga, for a working day lesson you can focus on Present Continious ( as the beginners� level) with the temporary habit function. Using an office, give a list of jobs usually carried out by one employee, but shared among other staff when he is on holiday. Establish who is fulfilling these tasks by using an information gap exercise. Who �s making the coffee/bying the stamps/posting the letters while he �s away?
You can make a ws starting: Anne is on holiday and can �t go into the office. Could Sally and Mike do her work for her? How could they divide the tasks between them?
There should be 3 diaries: Ann �s, Sally �s and Mike �s
I had it on Practicum. It worked. If you �re interested in photocopiable, I �ll scan it and send it over to you.
Olga

28 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2