Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Difficulties in sending a printable    

Difficulties in sending a printable

EUNIRA
Brazil

Difficulties in sending a printable

I �ve tried too many times to send a printable.
What programs can I make these printables.
 Help me, please.

28 Mar 2011      

Patito84
Argentina

Dear ESLprintables, it has been a while I �m trying to send a printable and several "errors" occur when I do it. Is something working wrong with the website? I �ve tried with a powerpoint too, and it happens the same. I hope you have a solution.

Greetings
Patricia

28 Mar 2011     

meilantai
Brunei Darussalam

Hi, same problem here. I can �t send my printable as well. For those who has been sending, any tips? 

28 Mar 2011     

Nandel
Argentina

Hello! It also happened to me. But I kept on trying and at last it worked. I could upload it!! Try again several times!

28 Mar 2011     

aboabed3
Saudi Arabia

same thing happens to me. Keep trying, it works eventually :)

28 Mar 2011     

zailda
Brazil

The printables are made using word (any version) and you need patience to upload because it takes hours until we are able to. I think there are too many people sending documents at the same time. Just try again later.

28 Mar 2011     

xochitsin
Mexico

The same... but I just wait for the next day. I �m agree with zailda, I guess there �s lotta people trying to do it at the same time. Check you local "busy" schedules and try to do it when it �s not so busy.   ;)

28 Mar 2011