Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Regarding points    

Regarding points

Santiloba
Argentina

Regarding points

Does anybody know why I �ve been charged 14 points If I �m a premiun user and I  downloaded 14 worksheets from the recent contributions?

31 Mar 2011      

Riphly
United States

That shouldn �t happen. All I can imagine is that with an accidental click, you may have ended up in a general downloads area of the site and been charged for downloads from there. Sounds like a feedback comment to the site managers. If your points are still over 30, you should be able to download freely.

31 Mar 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

IF the worksheet is "recent free", there should be this message below the description:

Download this worksheet     (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)
If there is no message "free of charge", it means the ws is not recent OR you have already downloaded 30 free daily printables.

You may have 30 free recent wss from here :   Show all recent contributions

If you cannot see the message "
(As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)", it means you have spent ALL your free points and you have to wait until midnight Spanish time to download for free   today�s worksheets....

31 Mar 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

moravc is right. Remember that the new contributions are free of charge between 00.01 and 24.00 o�clock SPANISH TIME. So you maybe started downloading about midnight Spanish time and hadn�t realized.

31 Mar 2011     

Santiloba
Argentina

Thanks a lot! To all the members who answered my doubt. But I still think something is not working right. I downloaded the wss from the recent contributions section and there was the message that I was able to download 30 wss free of charge and it was before midnight Spanish time. Anyway, thanks all the same!

31 Mar 2011