Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Baby talk    

Baby talk

korodi4
Hungary

Baby talk

Hi Dear Colleagues

You as language teachers probaly will find this video interesting and challenging to find out what �s this baby talk about. Maybe some of you �ll feel like writing subtitles to this very vivid conversation.
Enjoy!

31 Mar 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

That�s an absolute hit!
SophiaThumbs Up

31 Mar 2011     

baiba
Latvia

Fantastic and hilarious! Thanks korodi! 

31 Mar 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Love it! Coincidentally, even the linguists on Language Log turned their attention to it just today. It �s obviously right up their street:

One of the commenters also gives a link to a subtitled version - about a cobra which escaped from the Bronx Zoo.

PS Have you seen the �ranting toddler � video (with subtitles)? Just as funny and interesting.

31 Mar 2011     

korodi4
Hungary

Thanks for the subtitled version.
Funny and interesting.

31 Mar 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Wonderful !

I am a granny, now, I am turning back to old times of my littles ones -, but,  never had twins.

I can �t help you with subtitles, except of that part that is quite clear. Here it goes:

" where is my sock ? you stole it . "
No, I didn �t , silly guy. You lost it "

And, for me , it goes on like this for quite a time.

Hilarious.

Thanks Korodl

I had a good laugh. :))))))))))))

Linda

1 Apr 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

Just loved something about it. Someone sent it to me this very morning, and now I find it here in so many different versions. What a hit! What is it about the tiny pair, I wonder. Could it be all that innocent joy devoted to communicating together with their serious conviction that they are actually saying something?

I want to learn THAT language!!!

1 Apr 2011     

Errie
Japan

I want more children!!!! Big smile

1 Apr 2011     

alakhthou
France

Happy April Fool �s Day for all!

1 Apr 2011