Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > REPORTED WITHOUT ANY REASON.    

REPORTED WITHOUT ANY REASON.

LUCETTA06
Italy

REPORTED WITHOUT ANY REASON.

My work was reported even if there was nothing wrong with it, it has been restored JUST NOW. Does anybody know if I can re- upload it tomorrow?

31 Mar 2011      

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear Lucetta,
Yes, You can delete it and re-upload it but you �re going to lose all today �s points.
Best regards

31 Mar 2011     

baiba
Latvia

Dear Lucetta

You need not reupload it because it is already there, being downloaded. So everything is fine! Thanks for your nice worksheet!

31 Mar 2011     

LUCETTA06
Italy

Dear collegues, thanks a lot for your warm comments, anyway I think the administration should take steps against some � Little Boys � who report wss just for fun, I don �t know,
deducting them points  for example..

31 Mar 2011     

patties
Italy

I think it �s a very good idea!

31 Mar 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

when a ws is reported moderators vote, if the ws didnt have anything wrong is returned to the contributions with the same points and no harm done... why would someone be penalized for thinking there is somethng wrong?  sometimes there is a debate because some moderators think like the person who reported and some  do not agree, at the end the majority decides.  if a member keeps reporting just to bother they can be banned from reporting by the owner of the site.  if we penalized just because someone reports and the ws is returned no one will dare to do it because as i said at the end the moderators are the one who decide  (though victor has the final word)

31 Mar 2011     

LUCETTA06
Italy

There was a harm, my work was stopped for more than 10 hours.

31 Mar 2011     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

You are right and it �s not fair. I guess your work will be among tomorrow �s contributions again if there is justice.
Yolanda

31 Mar 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

From a member with a little over 5oo points:
�Cmon, Lucetta, really? Can any loss of points do you any harm? You �ve got more than a dozen thousand (THOUSAND) of themSmile
Regards,
Sophia

31 Mar 2011     

Mariethe House
France

@ Sophia: And it �s about time you started doing some work now!!!LOL

1 Apr 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

lucetta i sent you a pm, but when a ws is reported and come back  it actually has more time than the others because it appears the next day again thus getting back the old points and the next day �s.  a ws has 24 hours.... reported/back ws have 48 hrs. so i don � see the harm. 

1 Apr 2011     

1    2    Next >