Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Crosswords with hearts and crosses    

Crosswords with hearts and crosses

blunderbuster
Germany

Crosswords with hearts and crosses

Hi,

please enlighten me, how do crosswords with letters hidden in hearts and crosses work?

Thanks and kind regards

2 Apr 2011      

yanogator
United States

Your question doesn �t make sense to me. Maybe you could provide more explanation of how the letters are hidden in hearts and crosses. (or it could be that I am the only one who doesn �t understand what you �re talking about)

Thanks,
Bruce

2 Apr 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Bruce:

What I mean is this:

Thank you for trying to help.

Regards

2 Apr 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, Blunderbuster. I had a look at the worksheet you refer to, and I DON �T UNDERSTAND what to do either!!!  I think the best thing you can do is send this member a pm and ASK how to do it. I saw there was another member also asking about instructions. If you need to send the PM in Spanish, send me a PM and I will help.

Cheers!

2 Apr 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi Mar, thanks for trying to help. Heart Actually that member leaving a comment there, that was me ;o) I hope someone will tell me what to do. Regards to Mejico ;o)

2 Apr 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Well, let me congratulate you, Blunderbuster! Your Spanish is excellent!!!! Thumbs Up Let �s see if the member who uploaded responds soon, now I �m curious about it too!!!!

Hugs!!!

2 Apr 2011     

yanogator
United States

Now that I understand the question, I �m pretty sure I can help you. There are two separate puzzles on that page. One is a crossword about rooms of the house, using the pictures as clues. The other is a pretty basic word search (It says to look for thirteen pieces of furnature) with all the answers horizontal, forward or backward. I found sofa, lampara anc computador (or is it computadora? I only know a few words of Spanish).

I hope this helps you, and I especially hope I �m not giving you bad information.

Bruce

2 Apr 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Word search???? And I didn �t see that???? I thought there was some system behind the arrangement of hearts and crosses....geez.

Thank you so much, Bruce!

Hug

2 Apr 2011