Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks again and again!!!    

Thanks again and again!!!

pilarmham
Spain

Really nice words, Anita.

3 Apr 2011     

yogiba61
Spain

Thank you very much Anita!!! Your words are very nice. I feel exactly the same!!!

3 Apr 2011     

mena22
Portugal

Thank you so much dear Anita! This is indeed a wonderful site with wonderful teachers.

Big hugs,
mena

3 Apr 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Dear Anita, thank you for your post, it made me (us) stop and reflect. Your words are full of warmth from the heart, and so wise. We spend our days running with so many activities that sometimes 24 hours are not enough, and we DO take so many things for granted. I posted a few days ago, how ESLP has saved my day so many times, since all I have to do is click on a given topic and hundreds of activities are available for me to choose from, depending on my need! It �s made my life and work so much easier since I �ve been part of this wonderful community.
I join you in giving SPECIAL THANKS to all the wonderful, brilliant, creative teachers who share their marvelous work here!

This is for you, Anita Hug for reminding us we should always spare a minute of our day to give appreciate what we have!

Hugs!!!

3 Apr 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thank you Anita!!! Clap  Hug  Heart

3 Apr 2011     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thank you Anita.  Many of us feel the same as you and your words expressed it all.

3 Apr 2011     

franknbea
United Kingdom

ditto

3 Apr 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Clap I totally agree!
This site has made me a better teacher and on occasion, has kept me being a teacher. Not only because of all the materials it puts within reach, much more because of the sense of community it provides, the sense you are part of something so much bigger, something way beyond the daily frustrations and celebrations of your classroom, a truly worldwide community which cares not only about English but also about the students learning it and the teachers teaching it, ultimately facilitating communication and understanding worldwide.
How �s that for a reason to stay in this profession?  Thank you for your post Anita, and thank you Victor - and all members - for this amazing site!

3 Apr 2011     

ants
Switzerland

Once again, you �ve taken the words right out of my mouth, dear Anita!!
Thanks to you, Victor and the other teachers who keep me motivated when I feel like giving up!!
Hugs,
Fiona

3 Apr 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

I �m not good at making such kind of speeches but this site makes me feel that I am a teacher. I hope it lives forever! Thank you Anita and all esl printables members  :) Also thank you Victor for this great site! 

3 Apr 2011     

< Previous   1    2