Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > ACCESS 2    

ACCESS 2

jg574
Argentina

ACCESS 2

I need your help does anybody have the cd for the interactive board for access 2?it is too expensive to buy and I can �t download the full cd from englishtips.org
thans in advance

2 Apr 2011      

[email protected]
Chile

I have that file in my coomputer but I don �t know if it is possible to send it by e- mail I think it�s too heavy

2 Apr 2011     

gloriawpai
Brazil

You can use this site to transfer your file:

https://www.transferbigfiles.com/

3 Apr 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Dear Jg574, if you use ACCESS, the publisher or the sales rep you bought the material from, has to provide you with the software for the interactive whiteboard. You don �t have to buy it. Just contact them and have them provide you with all the materials.

Cheers!

3 Apr 2011     

jg574
Argentina

he didn �t answer my mail. that �s why I need to download it

3 Apr 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Maybe you can get a phone number to call the publisher directly? I advise this, because I use ACCESS too, and everything I need I get from the sales rep. They also provide extra support like workshops, conferenceds, etc. including a certification for the teachers from TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON... so, make them give you everything you have a right to!!!!

3 Apr 2011