Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Preparation Of Worksheet    

Preparation Of Worksheet

nilofer79
India

Preparation Of Worksheet

I am very new to this site and would love to make some of my own worksheets.

Can somebody please tell me how do I start making them... The whole process from scrath to end.... I hope to find some help please......

4 Apr 2011      

lady_gargara
Turkey

welcome nilofer :)

First of all you need to use your own exercises. the templates - lay outs ,  tasks should belong to you. we cannot use watermarked cliparts. there are free clipart sites here is the list : http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=17223

that is what I know for now :) Good luck!

4 Apr 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Have a look at this:

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp

4 Apr 2011     

coyote.chus
Spain

How can it be that you have no worksheets and no powerpoints but you have 20 points?

4 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Coyote

on line exercises, that �s it.LOL

4 Apr 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

@ coyote chus, I don �t know how it works with online exercises (we don �t have access to computers in school) but maybe they give points as well? S/He uploaded an online exercise...

@nilofer,
lady gargara is correct, you can only use your own materials BUT some very talented and generous members of this site did upload free templates/layouts for you to use...You can find them if you click on the word �templates � in red on top of the home page....together with the turorials Mariethe mentioned, you should be able to give it a try...

4 Apr 2011     

coyote.chus
Spain

Oh I see!
Sorry about that.

4 Apr 2011