Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > What īs wrong with the contributions?    

What īs wrong with the contributions?

melahel7
Canada

What īs wrong with the contributions?

I just went through the contributions and most of them do not have a single download!!  How can this be??  What baffles me even more is that there are three with 160 points??  What the hell is going on??

5 Apr 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

midnight Spanish time when it īs a brand new daySmile and almost 2 in the morning my place, so off to bed. Cheers:)
Sophia

5 Apr 2011     

melahel7
Canada

Nah!  That īs not it.

5 Apr 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

That Sophia has to go to bed? No, I don īt think that explains anything Clown

5 Apr 2011     

melahel7
Canada

You īre funny Stellam.. but I īm still in the dark here.

5 Apr 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

I īm not a moderator (any more Cry) but my guess is those three wss with 160 points might have been reported unfairly yesterday.

5 Apr 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

I have never seen a reported worksheet with 160 downloads! This is really strange. This would mean there were 160 moderators downloading the ws from the reported section - this is unbelievable!!!
The problem of this worksheet is that it is uploaded deliberately in three parts although the size is far below the limit - it is 446 kB altogehter. (163+140+143) and if we delete the "same" grayish version, the size of those three pages of pictures is 222 kB only.

Still, it is not a rightful reason to report a series of worksheets if the uploader wants to make it more difficult for the downloaders and force them to spend more points on a collection consisting of 3 pages of pictures...
There are contributions consisting of 4 pictures and four words and they are considered ESL resource, so these three pages of pictures are much more useful compared to 4 flashcards, in the end...
I haven īt seen those three wss in reported section yesterday. Anybody else seen it there???

5 Apr 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Confused

5 Apr 2011     

Zora
Canada

Actually... I think that they were reported the other day. Saturday, maybe... I remember seeing them - or something similar in the RS.

5 Apr 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

OK, Zora, I have been just informed that they were reported....
But how come those three worksheets had 500 downloads altogether just after midnight?
It means they had been downloaded 500 times while  they were in the reporting section. This is strange...

Isn īt it a glitch of the system? 

5 Apr 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Maybe they had collected all those points before they were reported

5 Apr 2011     

1    2    Next >