Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > how to download youtube video to a pc    

how to download youtube video to a pc

lolelozano
Argentina

how to download youtube video to a pc

hi everyone,

does anyone know where can I download "

Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams" - video ?

I mean, I know I can find it on youtube, but the thing is I need the file to be in my computer. I need to open and work with the file, without being connected to the internet. Am I clear? I hope so.

Thanks in advance,
good night

7 Apr 2011      

flaviatl
Argentina

You can use this page to download videos from YouTube to your computer. All you have to do is copy the link and click where it says "download."
Hope it helps
Flavia.

http://keepvid.com/

7 Apr 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Super clear!

night night!

7 Apr 2011     

lolelozano
Argentina

Thank you SO MUCH!

good night!

7 Apr 2011     

anaquesada
Costa Rica

YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM  A TUBE CATCHER  IT IS WONDERFULL DOWNLOADING VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE PLEASE HELP . I NEED TO GET SOME POINTS DOWNLOAD ONE FROM MY PRINTABLES

7 Apr 2011     

Errie
Japan

@anaquesada,
You already have 30 points so you �re a premium user and can download from the recent contributions..Wink

7 Apr 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

DVDvideosoft is another program which allows you to download youtube videos to your computer (you can choose to download only the music or the musc and the video and convert it to pretty much any file imaginable, incl MP3. I pod etc...I use it all the time and highly recommend it. it a free download, just google the name..

7 Apr 2011